64 Cider Mill Raod
Tolland, CT 06084
Phone: (860) 871-3690
|Open Swim & Beach Passes
- There is a daily charge for open swim at Crandall Pond of $3.00 per person for residents and $6.00 per person for non-residents.
- Tolland residents can purchase a season family pass for $30.00 which will allow you beach access for the entire summer. Residents interested in a season pass should apply at the Recreation Department.
- Proof of residency is required.
- The beach is scheduled to open for swimming starting on June 20, 2016.
- Pond is open daily from 1:00pm – 4:00pm. Rental of the Pavilion does not include beach access.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.