Register Now

Lodge at Crandall Park II

The Lodge

Facility Information

124 Cider Mill Road
Tolland, CT 06084
Phone: (860) 871-3610

General Information

A year-round rental facility overlooking Powell Pond
Built in 1991, it is located in the middle of a 300+ acre town park. Nestled on a wooded hilltop overlooking a quiet pond, its singular design blends with the rustic surroundings to create a warm and serene atmosphere. A covered deck on two sides adds to the down home feeling, while inside a large fieldstone fireplace, a cathedral ceiling and cedar siding complete the picture. Heated for year round use.

Address: 124 Cider Mill Road. Take the right hand turn (after Crandall Park and before the highway underpass) and follow the road past the Parks & Facilities Garage into the Crandall 2 parking lot.
The driveway for the Lodge is at the far end of the lot.

Available weekdays, weeknights or weekends. It is available to residents, non-residents, businesses, etc. in groups of 100 or less for special events such as weddings, showers, picnics, parties or meetings.
The building contains tables & chairs, a warming oven, microwave, and double door fridge. 

Call the Recreation Department office for available dates & more information; phone: (860) 871-3610.

  • kitchen with warming oven, microwave, double door refrigerator, (no freezer)
  • two sided field stone fireplace
  • cedar planking on interior walls
  • tables & chairs to accommodate groups of up to 100
  • clean bathrooms
  • sound system with CD player, Ipod connection
  • horseshoe pits
  • easy access to hiking trails and fishing pond

Lodge Fees
minimum 3 hours
minimum 4 hours
Residents $50.00 per hour $50.00 per hour
Business/Non-Residents $70.00 per hour $70.00 per hour
Tolland Schools/Tolland Non-profit groups $45.00 per hour $45.00 per hour
A $200.00 refundable security deposit required to reserve date.
If you plan on having alcohol at your event, there is an additional staff charge of $25.00 per hour from the time your event starts until you leave the building. Only beer or wine can be consumed; no hard alcohol is allowed. Warming of food only, no cooking except on outdoor grill. Must provide Town with proof of insurance, usually homeowners with a minimum coverage of $300,000 for bodily injury and property damage.