2) I understand that hard liquor is not allowed on Town property and only the consumption of beer and or wine is allowed at certain times. Permission to have beer and or wine at my event must be requested on the application and if approved I understand Town staff are required to be present at the event. The Town will determine the number of personnel needed, make the necessary arrangements and bill me at an hourly rate after the event.
3) I understand that this rental agreement gives us the exclusive use of the Pavilion, sand volleyball court and the horseshoe pits. I understand that the swimming area and softball field are not included as part of the rental but I may request to use them during their regular hours of operation with the Recreation Departments permission if they are available.
4) It is understood that I may drive up to the Pavilion to unload my vehicle but parking is not allowed except in the designated parking areas.
5) I understand that glass bottles of any kind are not allowed in the Park and that any recyclable products such as cardboard, plastic, aluminum cans etc. brought in for the event will be removed by us and properly disposed of at the conclusion of the event.
6) I agree that I will not use staples, pins, nails or other such items in the picnic tables or Pavilion structure. Fires are allowed only in the grill areas provided. I understand I may ask the Recreation Department’s permission to bring and use a gas grill but I will not use it under the Pavilion.
7) I understand that the following are also not allowed on Town property: pets on athletic fields, overnight parking, gambling, the sale of alcohol or adult entertainment including movies, dancers, and nudity of any kind.
8) I agree that Town property shall not be used by any individual or group for their personal profit. The collection of admissions fees or requesting of donations in conjunction with the use of Town buildings is prohibited unless approved in advance by the Director of Recreation.
9) I understand that this permit is being issued to me for the listed use only and that the transferring or reassigning of permits is strictly prohibited.
10) I agree it is my responsibility to restore the facility to its original setup and to clean up after the event.
This includes the removal of any recyclable materials and putting tables back in their original positions. I understand that the failure to do so will result in my paying custodial charges.
11) I understand that if I cancel my event, to be eligible for a refund I must notify the Recreation
Department in writing at least 10 working days prior to the event.
I understand and agree that the Town of Tolland retains the right to deny any application or to cancel any permit issued prior to the event. The Town also reserves the right to suspend or terminate any scheduled activity while in progress if the Town deems that continuance of the activity will be harmful to Town property or persons there.