Beginners, novice, intermediate or expert knitters; this is your class. Bring your problems, questions, projects you never finished. . . the basics of knitting will be explored.
- Casting on, binding off, the knit stitch, the purl stitch, simple knit & purl combinations, simple cables, reading & interpreting patterns & abbreviations.
- Come join the fun and learn a thing or two.
- Materials are covered by the student according to individual patterns.
- All students will need a skein of worsted weight yarn & needles, size 6, 7 or 8 to practice stitches & techniques.
- Instructor: Lori D’Andrea
- Face masks are required at all times by all.
- Work stations will be sanitized.
- Please bring your own water bottle to class.
- Social distancing will be practiced.